Thursday, October 26, 2017

100 Word Challenge Week #7

I woke up in fury trying to remember what happened last night... Anger, fire, inhuman actions. Nothing made sense. Finally it all came back to me. Yesterday morning I wasn't feeling great, so i stayed home from school. Mom was acting unexpectedly odd. Her dress was ripped like a dying zombie and smelled like rotten meatloaf. Mom left for work while dad stayed home with me. It got late and we were expecting mom to be home so we called her. She didn't answer. There was a strange knock on the door. She walked in like a ferocious monster. As the door slammed I knew... She wasn't my mom after all...  

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bobbyjoe,
    I think this is a Hallowe'en inspired interpretation of the prompt. It is creepy! I love it. Remember to always capitalize the word "I" in formal writing. You have used some very descriptive vocabulary e.g. "unexpectedly odd" and "ferocious". Well done.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete