Thursday, November 2, 2017

100 Word Challenge Week #8

Doctor Monkeybears blasted Mr.Evil with his swash buckling mind powers and sent him into a angry flame. He grinned as the cheerful town celebrated his victory. Suddenly a bomb went off! It was...   "Mikey wake up! Time for school!"  It was just another dream from my relentless imagination.  I was swimming through my pile of clothes to pick out something to wear. I felt like if I had hope, my belief in superheroes would come true!  I sauntered onto the bus. My stubby nose twitched. My face turned white as I saw the person I've looked up to for years. My idol. Suddenly I knew, my life would change tomorrow      

1 comment:

  1. Hello Bobbyjoe,
    The prompt words are well spread out in your writing. You have used descriptive vocabulary e.g. 'swash buckling', 'relentless', and 'sauntered', which makes your writing interesting to read. I'm a little confused by the ending. It is unclear what tomorrow will bring based on the evidence in your story. Congratulations on completing the 100 Word Challenge Week #8.
    Sincerely,
    Mrs. Van

    ReplyDelete